- Low- density rigid polystyrene foam is used to encapsulate a standard pyramidal or wedge absorber. A thin sheet of semi-rigid polyvinyl chloride foam is adhered to the top to provide a walking surface, which is smooth & impervious to water and dirt.
- Walk on Absorber is necessary for personnel to walk inside chamber. For example, from door to antenna or to test object.
- Smooth walking surface Impervious to water & Dirt.
- Effectively bear weight of single personnel.
- Available in customized configurations.