For handheld wireless devices such as pagers & cellular phones.
Their unique features of small size, ease of use and safety make them ideal enclosures for trouble shooting and Quality Assurance testing. Power Package is utilized to provide filtered power within the Shielded Box without degrading RF Shielding Effectiveness. Honeycomb Vents and Exhaust Fans are utilized to provide ventilation in an RF Shielded Box without degrading RF Shielding Effectiveness.
We manufacture several types of Shielded box as per customer needs & specifications demanded.
- Certified RF Shielding Effectiveness Tested to IEEE-299.
- RF Isolation: 90 dB upto 10 GHz.
- Double lip RF tight gasket.
- Continuously solder fused for superior strength and RF performance.
- Standard Vents have 3/16 inch honeycomb cell and have a shielding performance of -100 dB up to 10 GHz.
- 5A – 15 A 120 VAC Power Package.
- 140%maximum current rating for 15 minutes maximum.
- 80 CFM Exhaust Fan Package includes Vents (4″x4″), Fan and Switch.
- Easy top loading access door.
- One piece removable door.
- RF absorbent foam liner.