RADIATION ABSORBENT MATERIAL:
- We offers a wide range of RF Absorber products and these materials are also referred as Radar Absorber Material (RAM) or Microwave Absorbers. RAM is designed and shaped to absorb incident RF Radiation and these are lined up in anechoic chamber for electromagnetic radiation measurements.
- It comprised of fireproofed urethane foam loaded with carbon and cut into square pyramids with dimensions set specific to wavelengths of interest. Pyramidal structure and wedge shape of absorbers gives geometrical matching.
- We have ability to create customized absorbers and meet unique requirements with wide range of thicknesses and absorbencies.
- The absorber is treated to provide a finished product that meets the fire retardant requirements of NRL specification 8093 tests 1, 2 and 3 and other International specifications.
- The typical nominal size of Pyramidal RF Absorber ranges between 4 in. (102mm) and 36 in. (920 mm). Base dimensions are 610×610 mm.
- Absorbers are installed in chambers using contact adhesive. Velcro can also be used although this is usually limited to absorbers with a depth of 24″(610 mm) including benefits of easily detachable.
WE MANUFACTURE FOLLOWING TYPES OF RF MICROWAVE ABSORBERS:-
- Pyramidal type absorbers
- Wedge type absorbers
- Convoluted absorbers
- Multilayer broadband absorbers
- Walk-on absorbers
- Quite Zone better then – 52 dB.
- Cost Effective.
- Temperature resistant.
- 0.5 Watt/in2 or 775 Watt/m2 Power Handling.
- Long performance warranty
- Tested as per IEEE standards
- Fire retardant as per NRL 8093
- Long product life up to 25 years.
- ROHS compliance for safety.
- For the measurement of radio noise emission.
- Microwave Absorbers used in making Microwave Anechoic chambers for performing measurements like Antenna pattern, and to obtain quite zone in wide frequency range inside chamber.
We undertake the projects including chambers design, absorbers supply, and testing of chambers for specific applications.