- Convoluted Absorbers are light weighted, & flexible meet the requirements where high reflectivity performance with low forward scattering characteristics demanded.
- Front surface of convoluted type is rippled, providing a good match to the impinging wave front.
- Fire retardant finish as per NRL 8093 Sl.No.1,2 and 3.
- Excellent reflectivity property.
- Attenuation is high (-25 dB to -45 dB) from frequency band 2 GHz to 18 GHz as compared to rest type of absorbers.
- Available in standard base size of 2′ x 2′ (61 cm x 61 cm) and height of 4 inches.